Medical Week, L.L.C., is developing a family of specialized medical newsletters, each focusing on a specific medical condition or specialty.
These newsletters, which each have the suffix "week.org" as in "hepatitisweek.org," are intended to provide easy, affordable access to the latest information for those focused on specific acute or chronic diseases or conditions.
The online newsletters are designed to serve as a comprehensive source of useful information for patients and their families, as well as a timely guide to new developments of interest to doctors, scientists and health care administrators.
Since our first health newsletter debuted in 2001, we have been adding newsletters and currently publish:
- TransplantWeek at www.transplantweek.org
- DiabetesWeek at www.diabetesweek.org
- ArthritisWeek at www.arthritisweek.org
- HeartDiseaseWeek at www.heartdiseaseweek.org
- ColorectalCancerWeek at www.colorectalcancerweek.org
- ProstateCancerWeek at www.prostatecancerweek.org
- BreastCancerWeek at www.breastcancerweek.org
- AlzheimerWeek at www.alzheimerweek.org
- HypertensionWeek at www.hypertensionweek.org
- HepatitisWeek at hepatitisweek.org
We expect to rollout additional newsletters over the course of the next year.
In addition, we publish one free health newsletter -- SeniorHealthWeek at www.seniorhealthweek.org -- which you can visit for a sampling of the news we publish in our subscription newsletters
The information provided in all of our sites is for educational purposes only, and it is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult your own physician or healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Medical Week, L.L.C. and members of its advisory boards make no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided, and assume no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.